Last updated 29 Oct 2018
How Americans can Travel to Cuba
Cuban Adventures welcomes Americans on our tour packages in Cuba.
We offer 2 options for US Citizens and Residents to Travel Legally to Cuba in 2019.
- American citizens and residents of the USA can travel legally on any of our regular Cuba tour packages if they are traveling under one of the authorized Cuba general license travel categories. You can learn how to do make that sort of trip to Cuba legal here.
- Cuban Adventures USA also offers fully authorized People-to-People Cuba tours (P2P), and Support for Cuban People Cuba tours (SCP) for a fun and easy way for US passport holders to travel to Cuba legally and hassle-free! Visit our Cuban Adventures USA website for more information.
Below are the Cuba tour packages we are offering for 2019 that do all the work for you to adhere to the US laws and US restrictions for travel to Cuba. They still provide you with the same small-group, authentic, and fun Cuba travel experience as our regular Cuba tours. Go ahead and get that stamp in your passport and bring back Cuban cigars, worry free!
- 15 Day Support of Cuban People Tour - "Canchánchara to Cucuruchu"
- 9 Day Support of Cuban People Tour - "This Cuban Life"
- 11 Day Support of Cuban People Tour - "Holiday Rumba" Christmas and New Years Eve tour
Other information for American travelers
- Cuba flights and ports of entry
- Obtaining a Visa (Cuba tourist card)
- Travel insurance for Cuba
- Accessing your money in Cuba
- Payment through Cuban Adventures - a safe option!
- Further reading on authorized Cuba travel