Updated 01 Sep 2019
How Americans can Travel to Cuba
Cuban Adventures welcomes Americans on our tour packages in Cuba.
We offer 2 options for US Citizens and Residents to Travel Legally to Cuba in 2019 and 2020.
- American citizens can travel on any of our regular Cuba tour packages if they stick to certain activities and do the paperwork to be able to travel under one of the authorized Cuba general license travel categories. You can learn how to do make that sort of trip to Cuba legal here.
- Cuban Adventures USA offers "SCP" tours, which are tours that are specifically designed to meet the license requirements for the Support for Cuban People Cuba (SCP) category. These are the best way for a fun and easy trip to Cuba for US citizens, which ensures your trip to Cuba is legal and hassle-free! Visit our Cuban Adventures USA website for more information.
Below are the Cuba tour packages we are offering for 2019 that do all the work for you to adhere to the US laws and US restrictions for travel to Cuba. They still provide you with the same small-group, authentic, and fun Cuba travel experience as our regular Cuba tours. Go ahead and get that stamp in your passport and bring back Cuban cigars, worry free!
- 15 Day Support of Cuban People Tour - "Canchánchara to Cucuruchu"
- 9 Day Support of Cuban People Tour - "This Cuban Life"
- 11 Day Support of Cuban People Tour - "Holiday Rumba" Christmas and New Years Eve tour
Other information for American travelers
- Cuba flights and ports of entry
- Obtaining a Visa (Cuba tourist card)
- Travel insurance for Cuba
- Accessing your money in Cuba
- Payment through Cuban Adventures - a safe option!
- Further reading on authorized Cuba travel