Last updated 28 Nov 2017
Cuban Adventures welcomes Americans on our tours in Cuba.
We offer 3 options for US Citizens and Residents to Travel Legally to Cuba.
- U.S. Citizens can travel on any of our regular Cuban Adventures Tours listed here on our Cuban Adventures website if you are travelling under your own general license. Visit our CUBAN ADVENTURES USA website for all the information you need about how to obtain a general license.
- We also offer People-to-People tours (P2P), and Support for Cuban People tours (SCP) for a fun and easy way to travel to Cuba legally and hassle-free! Visit our Cuban Adventures USA website for more information.
Here are the tours we are currently offering that do all the work for you to adhere to the US laws regarding travel to Cuba. They still provide you with the same small-group, authentic, and fun Cuba experience as our regular tours. Go ahead and get that stamp in your passport and bring back Cuban cigars, worry free!
- 15 Day "Canchánchara to Cucuruchu" People-to-People Tour - see dates
- 9 Day "This Cuban Life" People-to-People Tour - see dates
Other information for US travelers
- Flight and ports of entry
- Obtaining a Visa (tourist card)
- Travel insurance for Cuba
- Accessing your money in Cuba
- Payment through Cuban Adventures - a safe option!
- Further reading