- Tour Style: Private tour with local guide in Vinales
- Duration: 2 days / 1 night (minimum)
- Accommodation: Bed & Breakfast in Viñales
- Transport: Local bus - Havana to Viñales return
- Inclusions: breakfasts, transport, local guide in Viñales.
|GROUP SIZE||PRICE US$||EXTRA NIGHTS|
- Day 1 - Local bus to Viñales, optional excursions
- Day 2 - Optional excursions, public bus back to Havana.
This Viñales package of minimum 2 days/1 night, can be attached to either the beginning or the end of our 15 day Original Cuba Tour. At 3 hours from Havana, a visit to the spectacular Viñales valley makes for a great escape from the husstle and bustle of Havana and a chance to see Cuba's most famous cigar producing region. Vinales offers stunning mountainous scenery, sprawling tobacco fields and friendly locals. A local Cuban tour guide will take care of you in Viñales, introduce you to his friends and organise any of the available optional excursions for you. Accommodation is local Bed & Breakfast.
Day 1 - Havana to Vinales
The local bus to Viñales bus will pick you up from your hotel in Havana at 9am. After 3.5 hours you will arrive in Viñales. Your local guide will be waiting for you at the bus terminal in Viñales, and will take you to your Bed & Breakfast accommodation. The guide will be available to you throughout your stay here and will give you information about the many optional activities available in Vñales, and arrange these for you at your request. The local guide will no doubt offer to take you out at night to the local music venues and to meet his/her friends.
Day 2 return to Havana
The options for the 3.5 hours bus ride back to Havana are 8am or 2pm. Otherwise you can opt to pay extra for a taxi directly to the international airport for your departure flight from Cuba. The cost of this is US$100 (3 hours travel time)
Summary of Travel Times
- Havana to Viñales – 3.5 hours
- Viñales to Havana – 3.5 hours
There is no single supplement for this tour. If you book as an individual, you will have a room to yourself. Otherwise accommodation is twin-share.
Not Included in the Tour
- International Flights
- Visa and passport fees
- Insurance (Travel Medical Insurance is required to participate on the tour)
- All meals (except for breakfasts)
- Optional activities/day-tours/excursions
- Airport departure transfer
We estimate you will need between US$30 and US$50 per person per day for local expenses during the tour, such food and optional activities.
Notes - Itineraries for the tours in Cuba can and do change during the course of the year due to a variety of reasons. We are not always able to advise you in advance of these changes. We ask for your understanding and flexibility in these cases.